How to Choose Computer Mouse?
There are lots of different styles of the mouse, so choose wisely:
- if you use a computer office or work you should go for an ergonomic mouse.
- If you spend most of your time playing video games, invest in a good gaming mouse
- if you are a graphic designer, invest in a digital drawing pad
- if you are traveling and need a portable mouse that can fit your laptop case
Let’s break down different categories of uses of the mouse:
Gaming Mouse – You spend a lot of time in front of the computer monitor using a mouse as a game controller, so gaming mice are a perfect choice as it does not strain your fingers and is perfect for use that lasts long hours.
Ergonomic Mice – Mice that are designed to fit your hand better with additional buttons you can add shortcuts to avoid extra clicks, but would cost you a little extra.
Compact Mouse is small wireless, if you are always on the road and value the space that components take up in your travel laptop bag, you may not be ergonomics but will perform all the functions just as well as a basic computer mouse.
Computer Mouse comes with a different type of connection technology so let’s break it down:
- Hard Wired USB
- Wireless Radio Radio Frequency – The mouse uses radio frequencies to send and receive a motion to a receiver plugged into the PC.
- Bluetooth – The Bluetooth mice use the 2.4GHz radio frequency to communicate with a receiver or other Bluetooth adaptors. Bluetooth Mouse can operate multiple devices such as mobile phones, supporting TVs, and more devices.
Extra features – Many mice offer basic functionality. Some are extra transportable for use with a netbook PC. Some are designed for multi-tasking and provide an integrated flash memory card reader. Then, others look cool. But in conclusion, Selecting an appropriately designed mise to fit your needs, palm shape, computer connection, and is most important is an ergonomically designed mouse that can help you do what you need to do daily your computer.